Warranty on Rebuilds & Exchanges
We have a 90-day shelf life warranty, as well as a 90-day running warranty on all rebuilt and exchange motors. On clean-up or partial rebuilds (specified per customer), only specific work done by Quality Electric is honored under the warranty.
Within the first 90 days, we will warranty all motors should they fail prematurely due to defective parts such as bad seals, bearings, rotors, shafts, or windings, or faulty workmanship.
The following conditions are not covered and will result in denial of warranty :
- Motor being single-phased
- Power surges
- Improper voltages used
- Customer abuse
- Improper installation, including wiring motor wrong
- Removing parts such as fans, fan covers, etc…
- Overload conditions, such as motor being too small for application
- Water or debris in motors
- Lack of proper maintenance
All claims must be filed within 90 days to be considered. Failure to contact us will result in denial of claim. We can be reached by any of the methods shown on our “Contact” page.